"Previously, I did everything manually, which required a lot of time every day"I have been using WodGuru for 6 months. Previously, I did everything manually, which required a lot of time every day to update all registrations, payments, respond to a lot of messages, etc. At the moment, the time I used to spend on those, I can devote to the development of the studio, because most of it is done for me. Additionally, each customer can check everything on an ongoing basis, pay for the membership or sign up for classes. The rules are very clear and the system is transparent. Moreover, I can check everything on my phone at any time - which makes it easier. Working time at reception has also become much shorter - there are definitely fewer questions about simple issues such as signups/signouts. A huge advantage is that WodGuru is constantly making improvements and listens to suggestions regarding our needs and new ideas. Their helpdesk always answers to our questions very quickly. I recommend it!
It makes booking classes and changing reservations easier for the clientI'm surprised how well it works! WodGuru responds to all of my yogis' needs and mediates the client-studio contact. Thanks to WodGuru, I spend less time responding to yogis: is there room for class? What if I am joining in the middle of the month? Who is conducting the class today? I sincerely recommend it, it makes my work easier, it makes booking classes and changing reservations easier for the client, and also reminds them about payments! Oh, and I would forget about the wonderful, caring and patient consultants - thanks to them the software was introduced without any problems ❤️ Thank you!
Customers no longer cancel their booking an hour before the scheduled start, which was notoriously abused before.At first, I used a simple paper list to keep records of signups for classes. It used to take me a lot of time. I was constantly getting phone calls to sign in and out someone from class. I wasted a lot of energy and time. Thanks to WodGuru, records are kept online. I know how many people I will have in the classes. Clients can easily book it and cancel from classes the day before (according to the rules of the studio). Customers no longer cancel their booking an hour before the scheduled start, which was notoriously abused before. They know that if they have committed to sing up, they must attend the class. It is also an additional motivation for regular training and not looking for constant excuses. Summing it up, I highly recommend WodGuru!
Everything is clear!We chose WodGuru for several reasons:
1. What is easy for us is how to use the system, how easily our member's data can be changed, added or modified. The system could work even better, it has a few gaps, but for such basic management it is perfect
2. We can easily communicate with members thanks to messages in the app as well as e-mails, which e.g. remind us that we will see each other in classes in a moment
3. When members buy memberships for selected classes, they only see those classes on the schedule, which makes it easier for them to manage their training sessions and it is also easier for us to determine which classes are the most popular.
4. Members also have the opportunity to unsubscribe from classes and sign up for another day, which makes us more flexible in the eyes of the client, and we cater for the fact that sometimes something comes up for them.
5. Thanks to WG, it is also easier for us to monitor sales.
Customers also highly appreciate the transparency and easy access to the app. Everything is clear to them. And often this is not the first system they use.
People who regularly did not sign up for classes and used to come "on the fly", have been excited about this system since the introduction of WodGuru.We have tested several systems that help with running dance studios. In our case, WodGuru definitely turned out to be the best choice, and this was determined by several factors:
1. Great support, which could be the envy of many startups. Great contact, help in implementing and adapting the system to individual requirements, a vibe that gives the feeling that we are playing for one goal.
2. Reliability. Since we have been testing/using WodGuru, there have been maybe 2-3 errors or technical problems, which were solved in a fraction of a second. Why? See point one.
3. Tomek and Aneta from WodGuru are aware of which direction this train is going. Their focus on process automation, combined with flexibility, makes us feel that in 2-3 years we will not be left with an old software in our hands, but a modern tool adequate to the possibilities offered by the development of technology. This is clearly visible in the road map, which is based on user suggestions, and on the other hand, maintains a well-thought-out core and direction.
4. Ease of use. Onboarding of people working at the reception took us about 2 hours. Nice :) We have prepared exactly 8 of our own 3-4-minute implementation tutorials for our own realities, which solve 80-90% of cases. This shows that the number of possibilities offered by WodGuru goes hand in hand with the ease of use.
5. Fun Fact: People who usually did not sign up for classes and came "on the fly", have started signing up since the introduction of WodGuru and are excited about this system. Deal with that.
Very convinient from the members perspective.We've been using the WodGuru software for over a year and a half and we have no intention of changing it. The biggest advantage of this system is its simplicity, no unnecessary functions that other systems have and which are generally not needed. Using the system from the members perspective is very convenient. A quick preview of the schedule of classes, sign-ups, the ability to enter results, view the status of the membership. Everything that matters most is concentrated in one place.